It has been a
This week has been productive and exhausting. I have
- remembered my lock combination.
- memorized my schedule.
- taken a math test.
- made friends.
- been flirted with by a sixth grader.
- thought my Car Pool Buddy was dead.
- been called to the office.
- been looked at funny when I almost had a heart attack because I was called to the office.
- sighed a sigh with stronger wind speed than Isaac when it was only to pick something up.
- been fist bumped by some dude I don't know.
I don't have any plans for Labor Day weekend, except dog sitting for Car Pool Buddy. What are y'all doing?
So, that's my blog post. Love you all. :-D
(P.S. If you'd like to follow me on Twitter, my thingy is @livi_pittman)